Through its various programs, the Foundation supports two key initiatives—keeping physicians in Wisconsin and encouraging physician-led community health, and we invite you to get involved.
Financial contributions are vital to our programs and activities, and we encourage you to add your support to these efforts. In addition to financial support, we offer several other opportunities to share your talents and leadership.
- Participate in the White Coat Campaign
- Participate in Operation: Education
- Be a Summer Fellowship mentor
- Attend our Annual Fundraising Dinner and Silent Auction, held each spring.
- Volunteer for community events like Prescription for a Healthy You, aimed at educating and empowering youth to make healthy choices.
- Serve on the Foundation Board of Trustees or a committee.
- Help secure the Foundation’s future by becoming a member of the 1841 Society.
- Pay tribute to a colleague or loved one with a donation in memory or in honor of them.
- Support Summer Fellowship opportunities by donating to become a member of the Foundation Fellowship Fund.
- Encourage a local community health initiative to apply for a grant.
For more information about any of these opportunities, e-mail Eileen Wilson or call her at 866.442.3800 x 3722.