Managed by physicians for physicians
Meeting the ever-changing needs of independent practices, the Wisconsin Medical Society Association Health Plan protects your independence while giving you the purchasing power of a large system.
Join over 400 employees and more than 1,100 members who have enrolled as of January 2018 to realize these benefits:
- Increased premium stability
- Simplified benefit administration
- Year-round group enrollment
- Statewide provider options via the WPS Statewide Network
- Convenient online enrollment and underwriting tools
You can exactly match your groups’ needs by choosing from eight available plan designs.
Getting started is easy. Any Society member can apply on behalf of their group. All we need is your current health insurance plan and participation census data.
Click here to take action!